Sunday, December 1, 2013

Days of December

So I have always wanted to do a days of December book and figured since I'm unable to make it to my craft room right now I will try to post each day my post here.

Here it goes...

December 1

I'm stuck in my bed resting since I had my knee surgery on Tuesday Nov. 26. I have been browsing Blitsy everyday trying to make a shopping list of craft supplies that I would love to have... I know Christmas is just around the corner but being unable to get to my crafty supplies is making my desire that much stronger.

I was gifted my new iPhone 5c from my husband so that is making my blogging so much easier. I love it!

So I'm also a part of a design team over on Down A Dirt Road Scrapbooking forum. I received a great kit for December that consisted of Bo Bunny Elf Magic and  Simple Stories 
I will let you see one of the great cards I created using the Simple Stories. I love how easy it was to create some great cards with this collection.
I added some jewels to this card front and Liquid Glass to the letters. I love how this card turned out. 

So here is my post for today until tomorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!