Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Love being Spread this Year

I know I had planned on posting about something else but I really wanted to share the great Campaign I found on Facebook. It's called the Christmas Love Campaign.
Now you can check this out on Facebook by clicking the link here to the Christmas Love Campaign.
I want to take a few minutes to tell you that Susan K. Weckesser is the owner and designer for Susie Bee Studios, out of Alberta. She founded the Christmas Love Campaign in 2009 and just recently was able to do a guest blog post on Creating Keepsakes to explain the Christmas Love Campaign. I will post a link at the end of all the great sites and blogs that I have mentioned here in this post.

Ok so on with the show...

I stumbled upon the CLC purely by accident. I was so interested in the purpose of this that I got involved at once! Now a person is supposed to spread the love by making little things for others and giving it to them to share the true meaning of this holiday season. It is a great way to bring a smile to a neighbours face or to give the people in your life a sign of your appreciation.

All you have to do is upload a photo with a brief story behind the item and why or who you are giving it to or have given it to and that's it! That easy. You can go and feel a little joy in brightening someones day...and maybe you can win one of the great prizes available....

Susan has been posting little give aways and random draws and I just happened to be a lucky winner...so exciting!!!

So I was so happy when I went to the post office yesterday and picked up my package. It was an early Christmas and Birthday gift in one...lol! So here is what I won...
A Beautiful Handmade Card

October Afternoon ~ Rocket Age Buttons
October Afternoon ~ Daydream Rubber Charms

October Afternoon ~ 5 & Dime Word Stickers
Susiebee Studios ~ Live In Color Paper
Westcott ~ Trimair Paper Trimmer

I was so happy when I opened it up and there was Susiebee Paper...you see I am unable to purchase this paper anywhere locally....:( So to finally get to hold this wonderful paper...(and I will say it is fabulous!!!) I was like a kid on Christmas morning....

I really hope that you all get into the Christmas giving mood and participate in this wonderful event. I will definitely be sending some CTMH goodies for Susan to give away...It's all about giving back this season...or just giving a little something to another. It really goes a long way!

Until tomorrow...

Featured Links
Christmas Love Campaign
Susan's Blog
Creating Keepsakes Blog Post

~ If you get in the giving mood make sure to leave a message and I will come check out what you have created and the lovely story behind it! Thanks for sharing!

Let's Get Crafty!


1 comment:

  1. Oooo...love that paper. I'll have to come and see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thought sharing happens here!