Friday, February 3, 2012

Updates! Updates! Updates!

Well I know it has beeen a while and I just had to take some time to let you in on all the great things happening at Close To My Heart.

I have been a consultant for just over 1 year now and love it more each and every day that passes. I think that everyone should have a job doing something that they love!

Today and as of Februrary 1, 2012 everyone could view the Spring/Summer Idea Book online! It is a fabulous 144 pages of great Close To My Heart products. And this Idea Book is packed!!!
Now I want to tell all you fellow Canadians, our prices are all the same as our neighbours to the south, and that means PRICE DROPS!!! We have prices that are now on par with the US prices which makes the price for everything lower and much more appealing when ordering...ok, maybe it is just me...

We have some great Hostess Rewards this Idea Book and they are packed with awesome products too!
Collection One ~ Stella Collection

Collection Two ~ Pemberley Collection
Collection Three ~ Florentine Collection
Collection Four ~ Lucy Collection
Moving on through the Idea Book you will notice that we have not recieved a new Cricut Cartridge but I hope one is in the making. We do however have a large portion of our stamps coordinating with the cartridge...Making crafting much faster, and easier for all levels!

There are some great My Reflections Kits this Issue,
Stella ~ A bold and beautiful sewing/Quilting-esque paper collection with matching Canvas Shapes
Pemberley ~ Monochromatic Floral and Geometric paper with matching Stickease
Lucy ~ Subtle shades and watercolored beauty with matching Glittery Rub-ons
Victory ~ Bold Camo and boyish charm come together with Stickease
Footloose ~ Bold Colors to mimic tropical adventures with coordinating Dimentional Elements
Superhero ~ Distressed and staight out of the comics with matching Rub-ons
Florentine ~ Eclectic in nature and stunning to view with matching Stickease
Crusin' ~ Retro Road Trip with 60's charm

Close To My Heart has released a great selection to work with and even more great stamps! Feel free to view the Idea Book online or contact me for a print copy today!

Let's Live Inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!