Monday, February 27, 2012

{Lovely Lucy ~ Part Two}

After finishing my February Sketchy Challenge, I decided to continue working on my layouts for my upcoming trade show.

I simply love the Lucy Level 2 paper and Glittery Rub-ons that co-ordinate with the paper. So I decided to do the extra layout that is listed on the CTMH website.

So without a whole lot of explanation, this layout was one that is featured in the Magic How To book that will soon be retiring. If you have not bought any of the How to books from Close To My Heart they are amazing and are only available through the duration of the Current Idea Book. Spring/Summer 2012 (Available until July 31, 2012)

Here are the pages... Enjoy!

Lucy Layout 2 ~ Page1

Lucy Layout 2 ~ Page 2

Thanks for stopping by...Come back tomorrow for a peek of some more of my Crafty Creations!

Let's Live Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!