Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Inspiration Speaks!


I made my New Years Resolution to live inspired this year and I have been inspired today! I have been looking around on the web and came across a blog that really spoke to me today. I happened upon this blog by chance and believe that inspiration speaks!

I went to CraftOmaniac's Blog and read Jen, the owner's, first post...
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THIS POST first then enter.... winks.........

As a Blogger I get emails regularly, but here and there I get emails that are very touching to me or speak to me. This one is ONE OF THEM. Beverly from Brownies to Rwanda emailed me. She told me how she found my blog and that she loved so many things, and was going to start with  my crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup. Beverly went on to ask me if I would be interested in hosting a giveaway?
 I was inspired from then on....I read a little story of a family wanting to adopt a little girl if that should happen from Rwanda. They design custom jewelry and donate money to Rwanda and the orphans there. I don't read many stories that truly touch a person but you can feel the love this family has from the story they tell.

Please check out Beverly's Blog and follow it. Then go and check out her FB page ETC Jewelry.
I would also encourage you to check out her Jewelry Site, there are so many beautiful items...I have my favorite...


Most of all please live inspired and share this story with others!


Let's Live Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!