Thursday, January 12, 2012

{Snow Friends}

Recently I had been reading some of the great blogs I follow and Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous, created some uber cute snow people...

 Well, I had my daughters birthday party to plan and decided it was going to be the best craft activity for a group of 8 preschoolers.... I mean how hard can it be...

I got my husband to prepare some 6" 2 x 4 pieces and I got my white craft paint and foam brush ready...

I painted each block with 2 coats of craft paint and drew on the two eyes with my Sharpie marker...Grabbed my Mod Podge and another foam brush.

I coated the block, leaving the eyes free of glue, I took some Martha Stewart Fine Glitter and sprinkled the block liberally...and let it dry...


While the glue and glitter dried, I cut some strips of ribbon (since I'm not a sewing able crafter...I resort to my saving grace...Ribbon!) I used the ribbon as scarfs and think they turned out awesome!

Thank you Linda for the great inspiration!

 {Headstand anyone?!?}

 {Snow Friends}
 Well, that's my version of these great Snow People. Hope you enjoy them!




Let's Live Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!