Monday, January 9, 2012

{Love Me Do} Blog Hop

Well it has been a busy weekend filled with birthday celebrations and broom ball tournament and I'm exhausted... While all this weekend has been dedicated to my girls, a fellow blogger has been busy organizing a great blog hop that I will be participating in this month


Jenn from www.LiveTeachCreate.com has been busy preparing us for the Love Me Do Blog Hop. There will be 5 bloggers contributing to the blog hop and it will be Valentine's Themed. Starting January 16 - 20, you will start at Jessica's Blog then hop over to visit Claudia. Another hop, step and a jump on to Jayma's Blog. You will then come visit me here and then one last hop over to Jenn's Blog, only to come back the next day and start the hopping all over again.

I am looking forward to this and can't wait to start creating...



Let's Live Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!