Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November's Specials!

It is now November and it is still pretty nice out. Still a snow free ground and it's still rather warm, something that I love is the warm weather! With the beginning of a new month comes new specials! This months Constant Campaign is fantastic!

Holiday Wishes!

When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix stamp sets in November, you can purchase a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s significant savings off the full retail value of $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN. And here’s a bonus: many of the images in the set coordinate with our Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun!

Notes: Stamp of the Month, K-size customized name stamps, Cricut Art Philosophy collection, and Workshops on the Go kits do not count toward a qualifying purchase. There is no preview month for this campaign; Consultants may participate in the campaign the same as customers.   


Along with a new Constant Campaign comes a new Stamp of the Month! This months Stamp Set is a really unique one that I personally love! I have so many ideas running through my head...Got to start writing them down so I don't forget them all!

November's Stamp of the Month is: Cherish the Day
(It is a stamp set of 44)



I hope all  my readers have a great time making some great artwork with this stamp set! The possibilities are endless!

Let's Get Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!