Saturday, April 28, 2012

{Baby Mini Album}

Well I have had this little gem just sitting and waiting for the perfect time to share it. I went through a quick phase where I thought I loved to create mini albums and had a very particular view on what they should look like...

...Now I have come to realize that mini album come in all shapes, sizes and styles...

I am submitting this album for the Two-Hour Challenge: Scrapbook Baby Pictures in a Quick-and-Easy Mini Album over at the Club CK Blog.

So without further ado...

 Front Cover. Space provided to add a name or a picture.
 3 tags ~ One for journaling and two provided for pictures. All are removable.
 One pocket with a tag for journaling and two for pictures.
 Page provided for a picture or for placement of baby hand prints/ foot prints
 Vellum pocket with a tag, ideal for hair tendril from first hair cut and space for picture or journaling
 Place for 3 - 5 pictures with pull out flap
 Journaling spot and place for pictures or birth information in circle embellishment (Rotates)
 Two tags with space for journaling or hand prints/ foot prints. Tags fold out to large pages.
 Stork embellishment holds a bag for arm and leg bands

Love you forever...perfect for a sleeping baby picture
CD/DVD pocket perfect for holding pictures or video of first birthday, birth or maybe the complete first year!


Instead of giving you the step by step of this album I will leave it with the basics and little details. If you are interested in how this album was made and more specific details feel free to contact me.


Let's Live Inspired!

6 comments:

  1. Love the stork and bag for hospital bands! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved creating the stork...it was fun to add the glitter, fun flock and liquid glass too...lol! I thought it was a great idea to add the bag to hold the tags because you normally don't have a place for those...

      Delete
  2. So many cute ideas! Love the page with the photos and journaling tucked in, the little bag to hold bracelets. Tons of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I spent hours working on this album...but it was worth it...

      Delete
  3. I need you to tie all my bows for me. Look at that cute bow on the back! {heart!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was directed to a youtube video for cheater bows...it turned my bow making around...not so difficult now...

      Delete

Thought sharing happens here!