Saturday, April 28, 2012

{Heart 2 Heart Stitching Challenge}


Well I haven't been participating in many challenges and I feel that the time has come to step out and create! I want to be challenged and I want to get some feedback from other like minded people. I love to check out all the great submissions but I have not participated due to excuses...lol!

Well now I am setting the excuses aside and I'm participating! This layout is my submission for the Heart 2 Heart Stitching Challenge.

So I have been doing a lot of stitching lately due to Close To My Heart coming out with their amazing ruler! I love that ruler and although people point out how quick and easy a sewing machine would be, I like the look I get with the ruler and embroidery thread...and frankly, the sewing machine kinda scares me...lol!

So I have a layout that I did some hand stitching on and I love it!

This layout features the Pemberley paper, Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set, Cork Letters, Liquid Glass, Bitty Pearls, White Daisy Embroidery Thread and some random butterflies from the Just Blooms Flutter Paper Shapes.

I truly love how this layout has come out and feel that it is fabulous and versatile as well.

I hope that you have enjoyed your visit and that you will come back again soon!

Let's Live Inspired!


2 comments:

  1. Excellent layout. There is just so much that cam be made with the versatile Pemberley paper.

    Your baby mini album is amazing! I love that Miracle paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I would like the Pemberley at first and here I use it the most next to Lucy...I love Lucy paper...next to Roxie and Sophia...

      Delete

Thought sharing happens here!