Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{Pretty Pemberley}

I know I haven't posted allot of scrapbooking layouts but I have found that I really do love to scrapbook. I have been spending quite a bit of time working on the layouts that I have finished and would love to spend some time sharing them with you all.

I have been busy trying to catch up on my blogging and creating a couple Easter projects that I have not been scrapping for a couple of weeks...OK that and the fact that I can not see almost every surface in my craft room...Time to spring clean...

I have fallen in love with all the fabulous paper packs that Close To My Heart has released in the Spring/ Summer 2012 Idea Book...My first paper pack to share with you all is Pemberley.
I didn't feel that this was going to be a favorite of mine at first and really only pictured cards being created with this one...well, was I ever wrong!


I loved the details on this layout. It is a clean and delicate layout. I loved the fabulous handmade flowers on the layout. It was awesome using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to create these flowers and add some skill to this layout.

I also loved the idea that a person can add multiple pictures to this layout without it being overwhelmed or that the pictures dominated the layouts rather than the layout as a whole.

Page 1
Page 2

I hope that you are inspired to go out and create some pretty Pemberley Layouts too!
Come back tomorrow for another Pretty Pemberley Layout!


Let's Live Inspired!

1 comment:

Thought sharing happens here!