Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{Dotty For You Constant Campaign}

Well I was always told that patience is a virtue...but...when you are waiting for your Close To My Heart order to arrive, if you are like me...it is not an easy task...

I was so sad when Easter had arrived and my order had not arrived as this only meant that I was going to be waiting another 5 days...how was I going to survive...

Well... incase you hadn't realized, I did survive and managed to find a few other projects to keep myself busy while I waited...

So without further ado...

Here are my first projects I have created with this awesome paper pack.




Love this paper? So do I! There are three ways you can get this paper pack from Close To My Heart
  1. Between April 17th and May 31st place a $35 order with me or on my website and add this paper pack for only $5!
  2. Host a gathering (at your home or on-line) of $400 or more between April 17th and May 31st and get this paper pack for FREE!
  3. Join the club :) Become part of my fabulous team and get all the benefits of club membership plus the opportunity to grow a business starting now and until May 31st and get this paper pack for FREE! You can find more information about joining the club here or sign up here

Check out this video for some great samples using this fabulous paper pack!

Let's Live Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!