Thursday, April 26, 2012

{One Layout, Five Ways!}

Well with dance ending this weekend I now feel like there is more time to create! Yay! I have been busy creating with Dotty For You paper...which means more posts...

Starting Monday I will be posting a series of one page layouts that are the same layout done using different paper or techniques to show you how you can take one layout design and use it in the same album to keep some consistency but not have it look like a total duplicate.

Now I had lots of fun designing these pages and hope that you will too! I will be using such tools as the ruler and embroidery thread from Close To My Heart, the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, embossing powder and craft heater...

To give you a teaser I will post a quick picture of the first layout...
Tune in Monday...


Let's Live Inspired!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like dance will drag out until June for us. Be thankful you're done this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started to blog them and get them ready...lol! Now I realize how much work I just subjected myself too...and with this migraine it is proving to be slow going...

    ReplyDelete

Thought sharing happens here!